PT HM Sampoerna Tbk. is one of the leading tobacco companies in Indonesia that produces such superior brands as Dji Sam Soe, A Mild, and Sampoerna Hijau, and is an affiliate of Philip Morris International, one of the world’s largest tobacco companies.
We are looking for talented people with a passionate, enterprising spirit to help us shape the future of our business as:
Industrial Relations Executive
(Jawa Timur – Surabaya)
- The incumbent will be responsible to provide analysis in Industrial Relations related policies and procedures development and assist IR Manager in encountering industrial relations issues and being involved in dispute settlements.
- Holding a Master Degree, preferably in Civil Law;
- Having 2 to 3 years experiences which consist of 1 to 2 years in HR and Remuneration, and 1 year in Code of Civil Procedure;
- Fluent in English, both Oral and written;
- Having solid knowledge in Indonesian Labor Law, Company and Government Regulations, and computer literate;
- Having good analytical and learning capability, communication and influence skills, customer service orientation, achievement orientation, and teamwork and cooperation.
For those who are interested and having the above required qualifications, please visit our career website and attached a comprehensive resume, not later than September 12, 2008 at:
Only short-listed candidates will be notified interview